A.D. Southern is a leader in providing construction services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the construction process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of the construction team.
Richard Newitt Re-Roofing
The project included the stripping and re-roofing of three roofs within the Glen Eyre Halls of Residence, insulating the roof space and decoration of the existing windows.
- Coordinate efficiently with the university halls of residence staff
- Hit programmed university deadlines
- Deliver a safe, cost efficient on time project
The Richard Newitt Re-Roofing Project was successfully completed within the 2016 LTM Summer Works Programme. All works were completed safely and on time which was implemented through the site management system in place.
John Shields Shop
The project consisted of the construction of a new single story student shop to include refurbishment of the existing.
- As principal contractor manage and oversee the construction.
- Complete and fully refurbish the existing shop ready for reoccupation ahead of the new term.
- Deliver and handover on program.
- Manage logistics through public areas.
The Project was delivered and completed on time with the quality of work achieved to a very high standard. A tidy and safe site to include all public areas was maintained at all times with no disruption to users or site visitors.
The project consisted of the construction of a two story timber framed building with four classrooms and a central core area for a lift a lift and w.c’s.
- As principal contractor oversea and manage sub-contractors.
- Work in conjunction with PSC to manage logistics on both site and campus.
- Deliver and handover the project on time within a tight and restricted site.
- Manage noisy works throughout the summer exam period.
The Conlan Project was delivered and completed on time with the quality of work achieved to a very high standard. The extensive planning and co-ordination from the principal contractor throughout the project allowed completion on time with minimal disruption to surrounding building users and students.